This website and the related websites contained herein (collectively, the “Site”) make available information on hotels, resorts, and other transient stay facilities (each a “Property”) owned, managed, or franchised by Dom Carlos Resort, and other travel‐related or consumer goods and services. The Site, and the services of each of its modules, are offered exclusively by Dom Carlos Resort. The terms and conditions set out below (“Conditions”) apply to your use of the Site including the use of the information services offered on the Site. In accessing, using, viewing, transmitting, caching, or storing this Site or any of its services, functions, materials, or contents, you shall be deemed to have agreed to each and all the Conditions and notices in this Site without modification. Further, you agree to be bound by these Conditions so please carefully read this section before proceeding. If you do not accept these Conditions, you must refrain from using the Site. These Conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the Site.
The Site makes available information relating to hotels and resorts owned or managed by “Carlmont Developers”, a company constituted under the laws of India.
The Site contains the name, trade and service marks, logos, devices of “Dom Carlos Resort”, and other valuable trade and service marks owned by Dom Carlos Resort or licensed to Dom Carlos Resort to distinguish its services and products (collectively referred to as “Dom Carlos Resort Property”). Dom Carlos Resort Property is protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and may not be reproduced, copied, or otherwise used in any manner whatsoever, on any material whether tangible or intangible, without the express prior written permission and consent of Dom Carlos Resort. Without limitation, you must not use any of the said trade or service marks, either alone or in conjunction or combination or variation with other trade and service marks, logos, and devices:
• In or as the whole or part of your own trademarks.
• In connection with activities, products, or services which are not undertaken or provided by Dom Carlos Resort.
• In a manner that may be confusing, misleading, or deceptive; or
• In a manner that disparages Dom Carlos Resort or its information, products, or services (including the Site). Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the trademarks without the written permission of Dom Carlos Resort or such other party that may own the trademarks.
Copyright the Site, including each of its modules, is the copyrighted property of Dom Carlos Resort and/or its various third-party providers and distributors. The information, text, graphics, images, photographs, videos, sounds, links, and all other information and software published or otherwise contained in the Site (“Information”) are either owned exclusively by Dom Carlos Resort or licensed by Dom Carlos Resort and except as specifically provided in these Conditions may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written approval of Dom Carlos Resort. Without limitation you may not, without such approval from Dom Carlos Resort, create derivative works from any part of the Site or commercialize any information, products, or services obtained from any part of the Site. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party. Unauthorized use of the Site and/or the materials contained on the Site may violate applicable copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is strictly prohibited.
The Site is for your personal non‐commercial use and the Information may be downloaded or printed by you solely for that purpose. You may only use the Site if you are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age and can enter into binding contracts (the Site is not available for use by minors). You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login, and account information. You will be financially accountable for all uses of the Site by you and anyone using your password and login information. The right to use the Information is a license only, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions:
• The information may not be used for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale, or rental
• No copyright or other proprietary notices may be removed:
• The information may not be transferred to another person;
• Software may not be interfered with in any manner.
• Every person downloading, reproducing, or otherwise using the Information must prevent any unauthorized copying of the Information.
You will only use the information for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Conditions. In addition, you agree that you will not use a robot, spider, another automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior written consent of Dom Carlos Resort (such content is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by internet search web sites to direct internet users to the Site).
Dom Carlos Resort strives to ensure that the information is accurate and reliable. You accept that all Information provided on the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Wed Site (refer to Linked Web sites) is general information and is not in the nature of advice. You also accept that all of the Information is provided on an “as is” basis and to the extent permitted by law, is provided without any warranty, representation, or condition of any kind whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise. You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of or reliance upon Information and the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site. Whilst Dom Carlos Resort seeks to ensure that the Information is reliable and accurate, errors and omissions may occur, and therefore, to the extent permitted by law, Dom Carlos Resort does not make or give any representation or warranty (express or implied) of any kind as to any matter relating to the Site and any Linked Web Site, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property rights or fitness for purpose. In particular, Dom Carlos Resort does not warrant that:
• The Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site is reliable, accurate, or complete including, without limitation, information relating to prices and availability.
• Your access to Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. Dom Carlos Resort is not liable for any loss (direct or indirect) resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on the Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent professional advice before acting or relying on any such information or material. Dom Carlos Resort may from time-to-time update, modify, or add to the Information, including these Conditions, and absolutely reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective users of the Site. Unless otherwise specified to the contrary all new Information shall be subject to these Conditions. Dom Carlos Resort does not guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruption or be error-free. Dom Carlos Resort may suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time without being liable for any direct or indirect loss as a result of such action.
Liability Disclaimer & Exclusion:
In no event shall Dom Carlos Resort be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss or damage, however arising and whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, which you may suffer in connection with or arising out of
• Your use of the Site or any Linked Web Site.
• Your use of or reliance on Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption, or loss of information. These Conditions do not purport to exclude liability arising by any applicable law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, however, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, terms, or conditions which would otherwise be implied into these Conditions are hereby excluded. Where applicable law implies any warranty, term, or condition, and that law prohibits exclusion or modification of any such warranty, term, or condition, then the liability of Dom Carlos Resort shall include liability for any breach of such warranty, term, or condition but, to the extent permitted by law, the remedy for such breach will be limited as follows:
• If the breach is related to services the remedy will be limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied.
• If the breach is related to products and the products can be repaired the remedy will be limited to the repair of such products or payment of the costs of having the products repaired, but otherwise, replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products or payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products. The limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. If you are dissatisfied with the use of the Site, or any of the products, services, members, suppliers, and/ or buyers offered in connection therewith or associated therewith, as the case may be, your sole and exclusive remedy shall be to discontinue use of the Site.
You must ensure that your access to and your use of the Site is not illegal or prohibited by laws that apply to you. You must take your own precautions that the process you employ for accessing the Site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, corrupted data, worms, or other instructions or design that would erase data or programming or cause the Site or any equipment or system to become inoperable or incapable of being used in the full manner for which it was designed, or be subjected to malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. Without limitation, you are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Site and is compatible with the Site. For the removal of doubt, Dom Carlos Resort does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of the Site or any Linked Web Site. You are responsible for taking sufficient precautions and checks to satisfy your own particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output. You must ensure that any information which you provide to Dom Carlos Resort is accurate and complete and does not contain any virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process, or another form of interference that may damage the computer system of Dom Carlos Resort or the Information or which may detrimentally interfere with or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any Dom Carlos Resort system, data or information.
The Site may contain links to other websites (“Linked Web Sites”). Those links are provided for convenience only. Dom Carlos Resort provides such links solely as a convenience to you and for information purposes only. Dom Carlos Resort has not reviewed all of the information on these other websites. You acknowledge and agree that Dom Carlos Resort does not have any control over the content or availability of Linked Web Sites and accepts no responsibility for the content, privacy practices, or any other aspect of Linked Web Sites. Links with Linked Web Sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval, or recommendation by Dom Carlos Resort of the owners or operators of those Linked Web Sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products, or services referred to or contained on those Linked Web Sites, unless and then only to the extent expressly stipulated to the contrary. If you decide to access the Linked Web Sites, you do so at your own risk.
Hotel reservations the reservations feature of the Site is provided solely to assist customers in determining the availability of travel-related services and products and to make legitimate reservations for no other purpose. You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, possess the legal authority to enter into the legal agreement constituted by your acceptance of these Conditions, and use the Site in accordance with such Conditions. You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this Site under your name or account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this Site is true and accurate and without limitation, or any false or fraudulent reservations. You agree to be financially responsible for your use of the Site including without limitation for all reservations made by you or on your account for you, whether authorized by you or not. For any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged you agree to abide by the terms or conditions of supply including without limitation payment of all money due under such terms or conditions. The Site contains details of hotel charges and room rates (including any available special offers) for hotels and resorts owned or managed by Dom Carlos Resort. Hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking are set out on the Site and payment will be in accordance with the procedure set out in such terms and conditions. You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third-party websites, or making speculative, false, or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand. No contract will subsist between you and Dom Carlos Resort or any of its affiliates in respect of any services or products offered through the Site unless and until Dom Carlos Resort accepts your order by e‐mail or automated confirmation through the Site confirming that it has accepted your reservation, booking or order and any such contract shall be deemed to incorporate the hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking. Any other relevant terms and conditions relating to particular services or products are set out on the Site. Dom Carlos Resort reserves the right to obtain validation of your credit card details before providing you with any services or products.
Termination of Access:
If you breach any of these Conditions your license to use the Site will terminate immediately without the necessity of any notice being given to you. Otherwise, access to the Site may be terminated at any time by Dom Carlos Resort without notice. The provisions of these Conditions excluding, limiting, and disclaiming the liability of Dom Carlos Resort will nevertheless survive any such termination.
You agree to indemnify and defend and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. Dom Carlos Resort’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
With respect to all communications made to Dom Carlos Resort on or through the Site including, without limitation, feedback, questions, comments, and suggestions (the “Communications”): (a) no right of confidentiality shall apply to the Communications, and Dom Carlos Resort shall have no obligation to protect the Communications from disclosure; (b) Dom Carlos Resort shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the Communications to others; and (c) Dom Carlos Resort shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know‐how or techniques contained in the Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
• The hotel check-in time is 2 PM and the check-out time is 12 PM.
• For arrivals at the hotel prior to 0700 hours, the reservation needs to be made and held from the previous night. The hotel charges a half day tariff for arrivals prior to 0700 hours and it is subject to availability.
• Rooms will be held up to 1800 hours on the day of arrival unless prior information for late check-in is provided.
• For late check-out, a request may be made to the hotel and is subject to availability.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• GST applicable will be as per the Government of India regulations.
• Guests must be at least 18 years old to check into a hotel.
Child & Extra Bed:
Child below 12 years stays complimentary sharing the same bed with parents.Extra bedding will be provided on a chargeable basis.
Children 12 Years and above are considered to be an adult.
Maximum 3 Adults or 2 Adults with 2 children would be allowed per room.
It is mandatory for all guests (Non-Resident Indians/Foreigners) to produce their I.D./ Passport at check-in.
Guests are required to carry valid identity proof (Passport/Driving License/Election Card/Aadhar Card) and produce the same at the check-in.
All guests above 18yrs must carry ID proof.
Swimming pool is currently under construction
Luggage storage is available to guests of the hotel through the front desk at no charge. Luggage can be held at the hotel after your stay for up to 24 hours.
Despite our unconditional love for pets, we are aware that many of our guests don’t share our love. Therefore, we do not service pets at our resort.
Credit Card Bookings:
To avoid credit card fraud, guests are requested to produce the following documents at the time of Check-In
For a guest making a booking for himself using his own Credit Card:The credit card used to make the booking is necessary to be produced at the time of Check-in.
For a guest making a booking for another person using their own Credit Card:If the Credit Cardholder is not one of the guests staying at the hotel, then a copy of the credit card (both front and back), self-attested by the credit card holder should be produced at the time of Check-in.In addition to the above, it is also required to produce a letter, duly signed by the credit card holder, authorizing the use of the credit card for the booking of the room. The letter should mention the names of the guests, date of travel, property and room type. This letter, along with the self-attested copy of the credit card will have to be submitted at the check-in desk.
At the time of submitting the credit card copy, please ensure that the CVV number on it is blacked out. (CVV Number is a three-digit number at the reverse side of the credit card, at the end of the signature panel).
In case the above documents are not produced by the guests, hotel reserves the right to deny the reservation. In such a case no refund (except for the taxes) will be given to the guest.
In case of inadequate/misleading information given while booking, hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking without any intimation.
Guests are required to carry valid identity proof (Passport/Driving License/Election Card/Aadhar Card) and produce the same at the check-in.
Guest are requested to carry a hard copy of the confirmation vouchers.
Please bring along with you the same identity proof you have entered while booking for verification at the hotel.
The refund of the amount received through a credit card will be refunded back to the same account.
A full refund shall be given for cancellations up to one week prior to your arrival date.
No refunds shall be given for cancellations within one week of your arrival.
A Non-Cancellable and Non Refundable policy is followed for all reservations from 22 December – 5 January and on national holidays, long weekends.
Cancellations should be made directly with the hotel. All cancellations are to be sent in writing to the hotel reservations department and to be duly acknowledged by the reservations department.
Dom Carlos Resort does not accept any liability for any failure by Dom Carlos Resort to comply with these Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. If Dom Carlos Resort waives any rights available to it under these Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion. If any of these Conditions are invalid, unenforceable, or illegal for any reason, the remaining Conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force. You are completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the Site.
Substantive laws of the Republic of India
“Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions, the Site and/or the subject matter or any agreement between the guests/visitors and Dom Carlos Resort, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination need to be resolved as per the law of India.” The seat of the arbitration shall be Goa. The Tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The law governing this arbitration agreement shall be the law of India.”
Exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Goa.
Return to the Site:
To return to the Site, click where indicated. By doing so, you acknowledge that you read, understood, and accepted these Conditions.